Yellow Roadsters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Yellow Roadsters
From: BMAN240Z@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 19:03:16 EDT
      I'm a bit biased, but I love yellow on a Roadster.  Mine is the
original faded yellow but is still an attention getter.  I plan on painting
it the extremely bright Ferrari Daytona Yellow.  A Roadster draws looks om
it's own, but when it's combined with a flamboyant color and an exhaust note,
people can't help but gawk.
                                                                        Brian
                                                                        '67.5
w/FJ 20