looking for top bar of windshield, 67.5 1600 or 2000

To: datsun roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for top bar of windshield, 67.5 1600 or 2000
From: Eric Armstrong <ericarm@cal.alumni.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 23:29:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi-

I'm looking for the top bar for a 67.5 1600 or 2000 to put in place of the
top bar of my '66 1600's windshield.

I'd really like to have sun visors, and need that hardware.

Anybody got one to sell to me?  Condition is not all that important, just
want a complete set of hardware (I'll get it chromed, if necessary).

Thanks!

While I'm at it, I could use a windshield too.  Mine is chipped and the
glass warped in a couple places (acts like a lens and makes driving mildly
tedious on the eyes).

-Eric

Eric Armstrong
phone: (510) 502-5984