brake light question

To: Datsun-Roadsters <Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake light question
From: "Ehinger, Lee" <76245.1056@CompuServe.COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 01:02:50 -0400
A new roadster owner - Carl Wright brought his car by today - orig. 68
black plate CA car that he picked up from Chris Luers, OROC.  Carl also has
a VERY nice 240z that I have not seen yet....

There was a thread recently on brake lights - all bulbs are OK, but no
brake lights.  I by-passed the brake light switch - no brake lights.  Also
cleaned the ground on the rear cross member.    Still no brake lights....

His car has the cracked trunk floor around the tank supports. What is the
best method of repair?
Any tips are appreciated!!

THX!
Lee Ehinger