tie a yellow roadster 'round the old...um...oops.

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: tie a yellow roadster 'round the old...um...oops.
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 22:46:29 -0700
PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO wrote:Off topic (was: still spewing coolant)

> >My car no. is 000852.  the color of my car now is  brownish, but the paint
> >underneath is a bright yellow.  Do I dare repaint it back to looking like a
> >canary?

Actually, it looked more like a feeble lemon. A fellow locally has the
'bright lemon' look, and the roadster actually can pull it off.  You
need lotsa chrome, tho.  Personally, I'm thinking about painting the '69
the Corrado yellow color- I think it's called "screaming yellow"!
Toby