Re: Run On

To: Chris Brucciani <Chris_Brucciani@mminet.com>
Subject: Re: Run On
From: Gary Gerding <ggerding@tconl.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 08:22:10 -0500

Chris Brucciani wrote: .

 I now suspect that I am fighting a losing battle because I am
unable                                                to get my car to idle
under1,000 RPM due to a leaky throttle body. .

Hi Chris,

I have the same problem with the idle...............I keep mine
between 1200 and 1500 RPM.  Is that what causes this
problem, a leaky throttle body?

I have stupid question on another topic!  I replaced the
thermostat and am wondering if I installed it upside down.
I installed it with the spring down...............is this correct?

Thank You,

Gary Gerding, 1967 SPL311, Omaha, NE