Re: Blasting rims....

To: t.hutt@worldnet.att.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blasting rims....
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 01:20:56 EDT
In a message dated 02-06-99 9:40:29 PM EST, t.hutt@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Any suggestions on
 1) places I should go in the San Jose, California area
 2) things I should ask or look for when I find or call a potential
 jobber? >>

Hello,

I can recommend a fantastic place in South San Francisco.  They are called
NRI Company / Owner Mark Thompson.  I just had then blast my Libras and
powder coat them.  They did an incredible job.  They promised me to have them
ready in three days and it was ready in two.  I ask for a brief walk around
there site and was impressed with the shop.  Small but very efficient.  At
the time that I was there they were painting tons and tons of shelving
equipment orange colour.  I ask the owner about it and he told me that one of
his accounts was Home Depot.

In regards to the distance from San Jose... I think that it is worth the 30
minute drive.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
San Francisco, Ca

btw... it cost me $175 to paint the wheels plus some odds and ends.