still spewing coolant

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: still spewing coolant
From: Matthew W Peterson <pete-3@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:50:11 -0500
Hello,

After I got home tonight from work I noticed that I had a trail of
coolant coming from my car again.  This time I checked the overflow tube
and sure enough, it was coming from there.  The cap I have on my coolant
resevour says "for 15 lb closed systems".  I seem to remember a couple of
you saying that you thought it should be a 7 lb cap.  Could my valve have
gotten weak enough to let coolant out when it shouldn't?  I think the
first step to take would be to get a proper cap.  Any other ideas or
suggestions?

Thanks,

Matt Peterson
'68 1600