Brit GP

To: "Lotus List" <lotus-cars@lists.best.com>
Subject: Brit GP
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:26:16 -0500
Okay, just so I'm clear on this:  I understand McLaren's protest of
Ferrari's win was thrown out by the race stewards 'cause even though
Schumacher's yellow flag offense was committed on lap 43 and therefore he
should have surrendered for a black-flag stop-and-go within 3 laps he
instead took it at race end which only took 10 seconds off his time but that
was perfectly all right because it wasn't Schumacher's fault anyway since
the stewards had failed to properly notify his pit within 25 minutes of the
offense and so, by the way, he gets his 10 seconds back and therefore wins
by 22 seconds rather than 12!    Oh yeah, McLaren is:

1.  appealing to Paris.
2.  wishing it's drivers could stay on the black part of the course.

Tony