Re: Re[2]: 7 list

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: 7 list
From: Keith Gustafson <gusmach@shore.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:34:05 -0500
>It sounds like the Sevens list (not having been there, I haven't a clue) might
>have gone a bit far afield from Lotus interests.
>
>Rod

Not really far afield, since it is a Sevens list, not a Lotus Sevens list,
and at this point, lotus sevens are the tiny minority of sevens. Probably
less than 2000 s1,2 and 3 Lotus sevens were ever built,600 to 900 s4, and
Caterham built over 1500 of theirs by 1990[according to Tony Weale] add in
the major and minor clones.......the traffic is really just representative
of the ownership, its just not what I'm interested in [god I'm a selfish
bastard].

More seven content...Some one painted my engine block orange, and it looks a
bit silly, any one know what color it should be? I always worry about the
most important things............