Re: 7 list

To: "chapman" <chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 7 list
From: "Phil Bradshaw" <phil.bradshaw@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 18:07:02 +1200
Hi Erik, All,

I entirely agree with what you said - definitely like the 'attitude'
criteria. Maybe the key to more membership of the right sort is by us being
a little more proactive as individuals in approaching suitable people?

Alternatively I suggest that we do make our presence known on the more
popular mailing lists. Maybe some sort of webpage - just as an address for
potential members. I kinda like the DIY EFI and Turbo lists - they have a
sign up page (similar to Toyota Mods) that are explicit in what they expect
of the list membership. A page that will take hits on Lotus, Caterham,
Seven, PRB, Fraser, etc etc may be a good starting point.....

I personally would like to see more traffic - as long as the content is
good.

Regards

Phil