Mouth watering T9 news

To: "Erik Berg" <Erik_Berg@qmail4.nba.TRW.COM>
Subject: Mouth watering T9 news
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 19:45:02 -0700
Howdy, all.

David Drew wrote the following very intriguing message:
> I contacted a company here called BGH gearboxes, these are the people who
> made the first 6 speed boxes for Caterhams,

The same folks who created the Ford gearid sheet, eh?  BGH Geartech?

> to see if they could do anything about fitting T9's into elan's.
> The answer was yes, and what ratio's would I like? He suggested rocket ratios
> with a overdrive top.

You have just made a comment that, if I'm interpreting it correctly, would
seem kinda important in itself...  can rocket 'box gears actually be *used*
in the T9?  Or, was he just suggesting those as representative ratios?

> The lever position would be moved to correspond to the original box.

SHAZZZAM!

> They are sending me a mail shot with all the prices. I will keep you informed.

Dave, could you <grovel> provide us the contact information for BGH geartech?

> dave

Thanks, bud.
Erik