Re: sb1755

To: lotus-cars@lists.best.com, gusmach@shore.net
Subject: Re: sb1755
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 97 12:40:25 PST8
     Well, in the absence of a log book or tech stickers on the car, you
     might call the SCCA office local to the area and ask for a listing of
     D-Prod results.

     Have fun driving.

     Rod

Subject: sb1755
Author:  gusmach@shore.net at CCGATE
Date:    9/22/97 12:12 PM

        Well, its here! A bit nastier under the dust than it seemed in a dim
garage, but nothing serious so far. The engine isn't siezed and the tires
even seem to hold air[once filled]. The [former] owners son claims to have a
manual, so I'll have to start bugging him for it.

This may have been an 'scca' seven. The owner wasn't sure, but it had no
wiring when he bought it in the early '70s. It was raced in the St. Louis
area in D-prod with the number 13[lucky 13?] I think the name he gave me was
Jeff Joyner, but all of that is by his memory.

Does anyone know how to tell if a car was built as an scca car? It is just
for my curiosity as I have no plans to race it.