Pics are now posted

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pics are now posted
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 19:26:43 -0700
Howdy, all.

After much diddling about, there are now a bunch of gearbox pics posted
and available at:
 http://www.dimebank.com/chapman-era/

Which is on Chris Kantarjiev's site.  Chris has been able to set me up
with an account on the server, so I will be able to ftp stuff there on
a recurring basis without involving any effort on his part, which is
definitely the efficient way.

Ahhhh... now we're cookin' with gas!

Point your browser at these directories:
 http://www.dimebank.com/chapman-era/gearbox/ford/
 http://www.dimebank.com/chapman-era/gearbox/toyota/

I intend to add directories for Getrag, Nissan, ZF, and possibly Alfa
later.

Alternatively, a couple of the key pics (including the Ford gearid pic)
are also available at Michael Sands' pages.  Point your browser at:
 http://www.dnai.com/~sands/cars/trans/

Thanks, Chris.
Thanks, Michael.

Regards,