Re: Re[2]: Performance Questions

To: <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Performance Questions
From: "OP" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 22:45:29 -0700
Thanx for the info.Just by having some others to discuss the engine with is
a big plus. Where do you guys recommend going to get a good piston for the
215, I had looked into going custom when I wanted to sleeve the block and
go with the 300 crank. After reading some of the websites today that greg
supplied I realized thats not what I want to do. I think I would be better
off keeping the stock parameters in the engine, the small stroke can do
very well at high RPM. Maybe a Turbo(or two) would be in order to get the
HP, I could go with the 300 crank to help bring the torque up and not worry
as much about turbo lag.

Anyone here ever use webers on a buick/rover?

Thats all for now

OP