Re: Limited slop differentials

To: "Mike Denman" <mikedenman@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Limited slop differentials
From: "Stephen Schmidt" <steves@dcsi.net.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 19:46:52 +1100
I've been running one in my Cooper 'S' Historic racer since 1994. No
problems at all, very progressive engagement, no noises.
It's lost a bit of tension since it was first installed and will be
tightened up next time I strip the box down; but it still works well. The
tension is applied by a couple of spring steel cup washers in the centre of
the unit, They can fairly easily be replaced.
Steve