RE: Responses - Assembly Bill 834

To: "Richard Feibusch" <rfeibusch@loop.com>,
Subject: RE: Responses - Assembly Bill 834
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:21:38 -0700
>One Guy actually wrote me:

>6)Bullshit.  I worked hard to keep the black plates on my two Healeys.  I
>don't need a law to allow anybody to just go out and buy them.

Lemme guess he owns 2 big Healeys.

"I got my black plates, screw everybody else!"
"My ancestors immigrated here, screw everybody else, no more immigrants!"

And it's not anybody, it's only people with old cars. Most people who own
old cars take care of them and some even drive them (gasp), everybody should
be able to make their car look correct if they want to.

I agree CA has bigger fish to fry. But hell, it's the only legislation that
has even caught my interest. Let the next administration sort out the rest.

Toby
69 Sprite
74 Midget
69 Midget