Re: Hayward ABFM & swap meet

To: "Mike Denman" <mikedenman@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Hayward ABFM & swap meet
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 01 06:10:19 -0700
>Hi TeriAnn,
>I've never been to this meet.  Where exactly is CSU Hayward?  How does
>this meet compare with Palo Alto?
>Mike Denman
>1966 Marcos

CUS Hayward is in Hayward in the East San Francisco bay area.  You take
880.  There is an exit sign for CSU Hayward.  I just follow the signs.

The format of the Hayward meet is the same as the Palo ALto meet plus the
addition of the swap meet.  This is the eleventh year it has been held.
 THese days it is being put on by the SF Chapter of the Mini Owners of
America.

One big difference is that they do not advertise the meet as well as Rick
does the Palo Alto meet so it is usually a smallish meet.  Which is a
shame because I do prefer a swap meet concurent with a lawn leak.  That
is one of the reasons I make the drive up to Portland every year for the
Portland All British Field meet.  They have the best annual swap meet
I've been to in the States.

Starting time is 8AM
Location: CSU Hayward
Car entry fee: $20
Swap meet sell space: $20

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html