Re: anniversary and hello!

To: "Jim Muller" <muller@world.std.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anniversary and hello!
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:34:59 -0600
From: Jim Muller <muller@world.std.com>

>(Is it considered bad form to cross-post to british-cars and triumphs?)

Not in this case.  Welcome back!

I dropped out of the list for a while when the traffic on british-cars got
to be a bit much.  I had suggested splitting into marque lists of
car-specific questions and keeping british-cars for general stuff like
British-car shows and Lucas-switch rants.  I posted a list of suggested
splits.  Couldn't seem to get an agreement to do it.

Lo and behold, when I stopped in from lotus-cars and autox one day and found
that there were splits, and there were more of them than I had suggested!
I've stayed with British-cars ever since.

Last summer I flew to San Antonio and drove a TR4 back to Minnesota.  I
signed up with triumphs then.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.