e-bay long

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: e-bay long
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 06:59:07 -0500
Well as usual this list is unblievable, all good, very fair, and very honest
replys and I will go in the direction that most of you expressed. I will
list parts on e-bay and not post to the list, I will also offer some unusal
parts to the list on a very infrequent basis on a first come basis, I think
listing on e-bay and then posting to the list is taking advantage of MJB and
you, not in the very best of manners on my part and certainly not the way
you the members have operated in the past, most times when someone on the
list asks for a part it is usually done without any money ever changing
hands and many people making the offer of "I have it coming your way", so I
guess thats what really makes this hobby and you people so great, as for the
parts all of these parts were discovered by Ronnie Babbitt in Georgia in a
stored for many years garage, they are all Brand new never used and never
opened NOS Lucas and Standard units, we have no idea what all is in this
golden hoard, and are now starting to list it out. Thanking you for your
replys.  "FT"