Re: e-bay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: e-bay
From: "Eugene D Abbondelo" <eabb@loc.gov>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 08:01:46 -0500
Hi Fred:  I think list members should get a chance to purchase items
first, but I'm not sure of a procedure that wouldn't be too
complicated for you as the seller.  I guess Ebay takes the
complication out of selling, but the true enthusiasts are here on this
list!!  Hope some of your stuff is for Singers.

Gene

>>> "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com> 01/31 4:45 PM >>>
A general question and your feelings are greatly appreciated, what is
the
attitude toward listing a part for sale on e-bay and then posting it
to the
list as being available, bad idea, good idea, bad manners or what, as
general rule I am talking rare and NOS original parts, not used or
recond, I
am not refering to anyone, just asking for me, myself, and I.  Thanks
for
your advice "FT"