absorb those oil spots

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: absorb those oil spots
From: James.Fuerstenberg%chnet5@mailgw.er.doe.gov
Date: 29 Nov 94 08:33:00 -0500
          rather than buy a "slick 50" oil mat...go right to the
          source. The New Pig corporation has all kinds of neat
          industrial oil spill picker uppers, including absorbent mats
          which can be placed under your lbs. I use their "lite dri"
          oil spill absorber in lieu of kitty litter. Lite Dri works
          much better and is not as messy. I only use kitty litter to
          remove oil stains from concrete after the mess is cleaned
          up.

          dial 1 800 HOT HOGS (no joke)

          I am not associated with New Pig...I just use their
          products.

          Jim