TR-7 Conversion

To: British-Cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-7 Conversion
From: Blackcomet@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 13:25:11 -0500
I have recently purchased a '79 TR-7 convertible and I have been having many
electrical problems. The battery seems to drain constantly. I replaced the
alternator and still nothing, any suggestions?
My more important question is about swapping the engine and tranny. Is there
a preferred engine or type (Chevy, Toyota, etc) and does anyone know of a
place in the San Frncisco Bay Area to get it done. I'd like to put a 3 liter
V6 in it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris  '79 TR-7
formerly of '65 MG Midget never should've sold it