Words ending in gry for 500

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Words ending in gry for 500
From: decvax!cg-atla.agfa.com!ahrendt@uucp-gw-2.pa.dec.com (Dave Ahrendt)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 13:06:44 -0500
 Warning! Limited LBC content.  Earlier I posted a request
for long style Lift-a-Dots studs.  I got a number of good
the Holiday got in the way so far.

Tim D. sent a message referring me to the New England Old
Car Barn in Hampton, NH.  I was up that way this weekend for
another reason and noticed that they are gone.   The
building is now occupied by a used car dealer.  It's too bad
because I had bought a few things from them in the past but
had forgot all about them.  I wonder what became of their stock?
They used to have a bunch of NOS Lucas stuff from the MGB era.
No one at the place seems to know anytning.

Sometime in the recent past someone posted a puzzle about
English words ending in "gry".  There were supposed to be
only three; including the obvious "angry" and "hungry".
It turns out that there are four words...

Question: What English words end in "gry"?

Answer: Four words in the English language end in "gry": 1)angry
2)hungry 3)aggry 4)puggry.  "Aggry is a word of unknown origin and
meaning.  It is used in reference to colored and variegated glass beads
of ancient manufacture found buried in the ground in Africa.
"Puggree" is also spelled "puggry".  It is a light turban word by
inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent.

Source: The Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd edition. Clarendon Press,
1989.

See ya and thanks for the tips.