B&B's catering to LBC owners

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: B&B's catering to LBC owners
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 11:26:11 -0700 (MST)
There are plenty of Bed and Breakfasts that welcome British Car
drivers...in Britain.  :)

Seriously, when I was in the UK last year I came to the conclusion
that people over there start B&Bs because it's a business that lets
you stay at home and work on your LBC restoration.  Saw several
B&B's with LBCs being restored out back.

The only one I can name at the moment is Fascadail Country Guest House,
in Arrochar, Dunbartonshire Scotland.  I was on my way south after
spending a few days in the Inner Hebrides, and it was getting dark
so I looked for a B&B.  This one had a silver Jaguar XJS up on stands
being restored.  Actually, just being rained on at that particular
moment.  I knew this was the place for me.

djp@alpha.sunquest.com