Cheap Aston Martins

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Cheap Aston Martins
From: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: 25 Nov 1994 10:09:39 -0600
This is a followup to the post on the trailer for the Aston Martin
that the chappie was willing to sell cheap (sic) .... (dream on) as
well as the Aston Martin bicycle.  The bicycle is apparently quite a
work of art, but priced accordingly--from my old-timer's
disease-afflicted memory, it was something like 1700 quid, just the
thing to put under the Christmas tree for Johnny.  But you can have a
(color-coordinated) one free when you buy a new A M V8.  I am not sure
if the deal is valid for the economy-model DB7's ... maybe you get a
BMX version with that one.
                                A. B. Bonds