R: if lucas built computers

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: R: if lucas built computers
From: Richard Olearczyk <ollie@rcp.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 94 15:32:35 GMT
Lucas own Lucas Aerospace in this country. They actually build electronics
for various aircraft including the European Airbus. A 'mate of mine' used
to program the computers in the flight systems they built. I can assure you
that the quality control of the code he had to write was light years in advance
of the quality control of my MG Midget.....

--
Richard Olearczyk  (ollie)    |    RCP Consultants Ltd.,