Re: net continuation??

To: Jim TenCate <jtc@medoc.lanl.gov>
Subject: Re: net continuation??
From: Bill Sohl Budd Lake <billsohl@earth.planet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 00:51:05 -500 (EST)
On Mon, 21 Nov 1994, Jim TenCate wrote:

> connected to the Internet.  SOMEONE needs to set TRF up with Mosaic and
> their own Internet access.  It'd be absolutely fabulous if we could
> http://www.trf.com, look up parts in any of the catalogs, get current

Jim, well said.  I pointed out in my reply to Dana that he should
look for a true internet account provider instead of Compuserve.
Odds are they can find a full provider for less money then the
Compuserve account is costing.

In terms of additional services via internet, it'd be great to be able to
telnet and get the latest parts prices by just entering a part number.

Anyway, you're right that somebody should give a Mosaic demo to
Charles (and maybe Dana too, since that's not a compuserve capability).

Cheers,
Bill Sohl
billsohl@planet.net