Re: net continuation??

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu (tr8 list), british-cars@autox.team.net (britcars)
Subject: Re: net continuation??
From: Paul Amaranth <amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 07:52:31 -0500 (EST)
Forwarded message:
> From tr8-request@mercury.lcs.mit.edu Tue Nov 22 00:54:33 1994
> Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 00:51:05 -500 (EST)
> From: Bill Sohl  Budd Lake <billsohl@earth.planet.net>
> Subject: Re: net continuation??
> To: Jim TenCate <jtc@medoc.lanl.gov>
> Cc: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@compuserve.com>,
>         British Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
>         Wedges Unite! <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
>

> On Mon, 21 Nov 1994, Jim TenCate wrote:
>
> > connected to the Internet.  SOMEONE needs to set TRF up with Mosaic and
> > their own Internet access.  It'd be absolutely fabulous if we could
> > http://www.trf.com, look up parts in any of the catalogs, get current
>
> Jim, well said.  I pointed out in my reply to Dana that he should
> look for a true internet account provider instead of Compuserve.
> Odds are they can find a full provider for less money then the
> Compuserve account is costing.

This would be exactly the wrong time to get off of the net.  There
was another article in the local paper today about MCI and AOL
expanding internet services.  MCI is supposed to hit your favorite TV
commercial breaks hawking internet services next year!

--
Paul Amaranth  Manager User Services - office: (810) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
               (e-mail)     amaranth@oakland.edu    [Rochester, Michigan  USA]