UMBRAGE THEIVES...REPENT!!!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: UMBRAGE THEIVES...REPENT!!!
From: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 94 08:06:24 CST

        ALLRIGHT DIRTBAGS! Yeah you who took all that umbrage!
        We have the serial numbers for each and every one so
        ya better not try to get rid of them 'cos we'll track you
        down. AND if any of you have the Huff that lady flew off
        in we want it back too!!

        LBC Content: I went with Rick Ingram (you MG folk know him)
        to the MG Center in St. Louis yesterday. we were dropping off
        Rick's MGC engine and automatic tranny ther for some work.
        I had an opprtunity to look around the shop and saw some nifty
        cars. They are presently woring on several T series and A's
        and B's, Robin is converting an MCB/GT to the Costello V8 engine
        set up. I also interviewed Robin and his partner Jack Jenkins
        and will probably use it in an upcomming article, if the pub-
        lisher decides to print it.

        The TR4 Engine is nearly stripped. I only have to remove the
        crank from the block before I can get the machine work done.
        The crank journals look good with no discernable wear, but
        every top piston ring came out broken. I am ordering the
        british Frame & Engine rear seal conversion for the beast and
        would be interested in any reaction you scions who have the
        conversion like it.

        Thanks again

                        Greg "It's a wrenching sensation" Petrolati

--
        "It's not a leak.... It's a british flow-through lubrication
                system..."