Re: Mohair tops

To: drabik@solaris.mirc.gatech.edu
Subject: Re: Mohair tops
From: Paul Osborne <paul@ee.rochester.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 08:33:24 -0500 (EST)

> Fellow Scions,
>
> I am still on the prowl for a mohair top for my Spitfire 1500.  Has
> anyone on the list bought an aftermarket mohair top for their LBC?  I
> would like to get some feedback on makers before taking a fairly substantial
> financial plunge.  But, hey.  What else do you stretch over powder-coated
> hood sticks ? :)
>
>               Tim

        Tim, a "mohair" top? or linner? Have never seen on on a
        Spit. I work, part time, for an upholster that does restoration
        and repairs on antique and special intrest autos,etc. The
        only place that I have seen mohair used is for linners, kick
        pannels, seats, all interiors never exteriors. If you
        give me some more info I will be glad to look it up and see
        if I can give you a hand.

        paul