daughter wanted (was: 11 year old gets MG-TF)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: daughter wanted (was: 11 year old gets MG-TF)
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 1994 10:26:06 +0500
Judith (and fellow fiends):

you write:

>>You * have heard * of "marriage of convenience" ?
>>Perhaps there's someone in Will's extended family ... who's got 8-12-year
>>old niece/newphew who is aching to develop grease-fingers.

This would have to be plan B.  My family has a good supply of unmarried men
but not of women.  Perhaps I could adopt a girl (I'd rather have a girl than
a boy anyway), and then arrange a marriage between her and this brat with
the TF.  Michigan is a common property state so after the divorce I might be
able to squeeze the TF out of my daughter using the usual passive agressive
guilt trip sorts of manipulations parents are so good at.  (I hope my mom
and dad don't subscribe to this list).  Any adoption lawyers out there?

Will "Daddeeoo" Zehring