Useful subjects was Re: British Cars Digest #1452.....

To: DNESS@delphi.com
Subject: Useful subjects was Re: British Cars Digest #1452.....
From: Miq Millman <mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 94 0:57:22 PST
Dan Ness says:

> Doug Phillips.....I saw that over the weekend, also while channel surfing, I
> however did not have the tolerance to watch more than 5 minutes......I was not
> sure what kind of car it was.......but didn't it sound great!  ;-)
>
> Dan

This was particularly useful to me.  Especially so with the reference to the
digest in the subject line.   That really cleared things up.  Its a good
thing that we're only getting about 60 messages a day now, because otherwise
I'd be encouraged to ask people to edit the subject lines.

Of course that probably wouldn't be pertinent to any of you reading the list
in digest form.

--
Miq Millman   mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com   503 642 6139   (Aloha site)
AL4-55  Intel, 5200 NE Elam Young Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497