Urethane bushes for spridget trunion

To: IEDXW@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU
Subject: Urethane bushes for spridget trunion
From: Mike Gigante <mg@cgl.citri.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 13:19:16 +1100
Just did the Nolathene bushes in my race spridget erlier this week. The bushes
in the trunion are different from the bushes in the lower A arm. At minimum,
they are shorter, but I suspect they are narrow diameter as well.

If all of your bushes are the same size, you should go back to your supplier!

BTW, remember not to use ordinary grease -- use the stuff they (should) supply
with the bushes. I didn't realise this last time and hence the need to replace
them (normal grease eats at the nolathene bushes :-(

Mike