BLOW OUT DEAL ON DRIVING GEAR

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, karting@cmr.com,
Subject: BLOW OUT DEAL ON DRIVING GEAR
From: RPittman@Cybernetics.NET (Robin Pittman)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 94 23:31:39 EST
I'm quiting racing! My loss could be your gain.

FOR SALE:
I'm selling my entire bag of driving gear, including the tote bag.

INCLUDES:
Stand 21 drivers suit - 2 layer, royal blue with wide white stripe across
the chest. Perfect shape. Will fit someone 5-9 to 6-0 and of "normal build".
Only has an SCCA patch on chest, Hardly used, No oil stains - perfect.

Bell XFM1 full face helmet, snell 1980, two shields, NOMEX interior, white,
great helmet, size 7-1/4" smoke and clear shields included.

Stand 21 driving gloves - also close to new, perfect shape, royal blue with
tan leather palms, medium to large hands

Nomex underwear, socks, ear plugs, second pair of filler gloves, bella clava

Filler brand nomex driving shoes - size 10 mens, beige and black

All of this would cost over $1200 new.

Best offer over $400 takes all. Will consider offers on individual pieces too.

MUST HAVE OFFERS TO ME BY DECEMBER 1st.

Rob Pittman
Former FF driver and car owner
Charlotte, North Carolina