Thoroughbred and Classic Cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Thoroughbred and Classic Cars
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 16:12:44 -0500 (EST)
It is frustrating to hear of good articles appearing in T&CC.  I have
subscribed to this mag for 7 years.  When I moved, I sent a change of
address notice to IPC or whoever the US agent is, using the return address
given for them on the mailing label.  This was returned address unknown.
Then, I got a notice my subscription was almost up, from the parent
distributor in England.  I mailed in a renewal, giving them a Visa # in
Oct.  My Visa bill isn't in yet for me to check if they charged it.

I have not gotten either the Oct. or Nov. issues.  When I realized this, I
went to the big book stores that normally stock T&CC, and they have not
had it.

So my questions:

1)  Apparently the west is getting T&CC.  How about people in the east?

2)  I would dearly like to buy the Oct. and Nov issues.  Anyone willing to
part with them?

3)  Does anyone know of a problem, like the distributor going belly up?

4)  Can anyone with the Nov or Dec issue please email me the name and
address of the US distributor, or better still, the phone number?  The
last I heard was IPC or something like that.

5) Or can someone email me the name, address, phone, and/or FAX number of
the subscription service in England?

Many thanks,

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910