Fat man in TC

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Fat man in TC
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 11:00:32 +0500
Ray and fellow fiends:

After looking up "risible", and "ululating" I can only say that I found the
original film maker's insistence upon placing our hero (the Fatman) in this
compromising scene with the TC distasteful in the exteemus.  I am sorry that
such subjacent and unscruplulous sorts are empowered to 'entertain' us with
their purulent ponderosity.  In fact, in the short time that I viewed this
film (I estimate approximatley 5 e 2 sec), several efforts at humor in
reference to the Fatman's nomme-de-qualitee were attempted.  It reminds me
of those cheep-exploitation cleavage shots of Sandra Dee in "Take her, she's
mine."  Now there was a movie: delightful mid-60's romp with Jimmy Stewart
(as sensible conservative father) and Sandra Dee (as curvaceous, slightly
dim-witted daughter: the hoped for answer to every young man's suburban
wifely dreams).

I believe I was masticating avian (turkey) flight-muscle by-product at the
time I observed this film (viewing it through optically corrective silicon
liquid crystals, nasally mounted, that is).  The byproduct had been
radiant-heated to high temperature over rapidly oxidizing partially
carbonized wood product, to the point of significant protein denaturation,
hydrocarbon liquidization, and sterilization (one hopes).  I was compelled
to injest this material based upon my espoused life-time companion's
suspicion that ingestion of animal muscle by-products containing high levels
of a particular poly-cyclic hydrocarbon will lead to angina, infarction and,
ultimately, demise, (not to mention a gravitationally-challenged state while
still breathing).  I recall that I had also consumed several milliliters of
a dilute ethanol solution in water (i.e. a yeast-fermented mixture of
grains) that prompted me to micturation.

Will "Feel my pain" Zehring

P.S. Did I mention lbc's in this message?  I still want a TC, or a Morgan,
or a TF or a...