Fat man in TC

To: Will Zehring <wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu>
Subject: Fat man in TC
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 09:48:31 -0500 (EST)
Will,

As an occasionally gravitationally challenged person myself, I take
umbrage (if that's what you do with umbrage) at the idea that a person of
ample size trying to fit into a car obviously designed for those
experiencing life-long anorexia is risible.  I tried out the cockpit of a
very nice Spitfire at a local car dealer, only to find my left arm
pinioned to my side when the door was shut.  At least a TC allows those
parts that won't fit in to hang out.

Do you sit there, milk dribbling out of the corner of your mouth, and yuk
it up at the sight of a thin man entering a Lincoln Towncar?  I thought not!

Masticate enough of your sugar enhanced grain byproduct, moistened with 4%
butterfat bovine extract, and you'll be ululating out of the other side of
your oral orifice.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910