Re: Moss SU Carburator Video

To: desouza@garnet.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: Moss SU Carburator Video
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 21:47:11 -31802 (PST)
Paulo,
        I have a copy.  Last time I saw it was a few years ago.  It was
alright, but didn't cover anything more than the manuals.  You could find
out just as much by reading the book.
        I guess I was expecting great revalations to come to me when I
watched the video.  I don't know why.  SU's aren't so exciting or
complicated that a video is indespensible when rebuilding them, even for
the first time.

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '67 Spit-6   '74 TR-6