L-R discovery gif

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: L-R discovery gif
From: jfhess@ucdavis.edu (John Hess)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 1994 11:30:04 -0800
Sorry but

I downloaded a GIF from soemwhere after I read a posting on this list.  The
gif is a land rover discovery going through the mud.  The person who posted
the notice wanted it converted from one gif format to another.  I know
nothing about that but could convert it (I think) into some other format
(jpg, pic) using photoshop.

However, I also have some Land rover pics on my computer and would like to
post the one I got from you. (I allow FTPs into my machine.)

So whoever originally posted the notice, please contact me by email.

Thanks

John Hess, PhD                    Phone me 916 752 8420
Dept of Human Anatomy             FAX me 916 752 8520
University of Calif               Email me jfhess@ucdavis.edu
Davis, CA                         or leave me alone, your choice.