Re: Wanted: Lift-a-Dots

To: decvax!cg-atla.agfa.com!ahrendt@uucp-gw-2.pa.dec.com
Subject: Re: Wanted: Lift-a-Dots
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 94 15:26:24 CST
>       Does anyone have a line on "double length" Lift-the-Dot studs?
> These have a post that is about twice as high as a normal stud and
> let you overlay two snaps.  My MG-TC should have a few of these to
> hold down the carpet up under the dash.
>
>       Someone told me that he thought that Alpines used these to
> hold down the top and tonneau cover but I don't know anyone with an
> Alpine.  So, if you have any extra that you'd like to sell please
> e-mail.

I'm looking at the VickyBrit Sunbeam catalog, and it appears they have
what you need.  The price given is $1.10 each.  Part number is 12-150.
You can call them at 1-800-255-0088 and request a catalog.  E-mail me
with your fax number and I'll fax you the page with the stud (includes
a picture).
--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA