Snow!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Snow!
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 15:16:10 -0500 (EST)
It is time for you left coasters to start feeling superior (what, you say
you never stopped?) again.  I was pelted with snow at lunch time.  Last
year, I bought new skis.  This year, I bought a new snowblower and four
top of the line studded snow tires.

I don't have 4 cars like some of you because us Vermont folk have to spend
15% of our incomes for things to help us slide on snow, and another 15%
for things to help us *avoid* sliding on snow.

I was hoping to get Kermit out for at least one more ride.  Dunno...

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910