MGB side lights & front wings

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB side lights & front wings
From: pgarside@acorn.co.uk (Paul Garside)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 94 12:29:50 GMT

    >Not all MGBs had side lights.  Pre-'69 MGBs did not.

There you go, jumping in again without reading, TeriAnn! We're talking about
side/indicator lights. My '65 and '66 certainly did have them - I spent
enough time repainting the wings around them and cleaning out the moss that
grew inside the lenses! I'm looking at a pic of a '63 with them, too.

Perhaps you're thinking of some kind of Federal-spec side light added to US
cars, which may have been fitted from '69?

I'm not familiar with rubber-bumper Bs' front wings, but more than just
holes, the non-rubber front wing is also moulded around the side light
cluster.

Paul.