MG 1100/1300 grille shell

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MG 1100/1300 grille shell
From: rwhitley@rs6000.nshpl.library.ns.ca (Ray Whitley)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 09:41:16 -0400
>To: mainely mg@delphi.com
>From: rwhitley@rs6000.nshpl.library.ns.ca (Ray Whitley)
>Subject: MG 1100/1300 grille shell
>
>Dear Fellow Sufferer,
>
>Last time I visited (18 months ago), LES PIECES ANGLAISES MARIO BOIES INC.
in Laprairie, Quebec, had an NOS MG 1100/1300 grille hung up on the wall. I
have no idea of the price, but Boies is usually affordable, because his
stock is based on all the NOS sttuff he bought from Leyland dealers
throughout Quebec as they went out of business during the 70s. You could
certainly call or FAX- bonne chance!

>Here's the full address:
>Les Pieces Anglaises Mario Boies, INC.
>1225 du Maire
>Laprairie, Quebec
>J5R 2A4                 Tel: 514-444-2900
>                        FAX: 514-444-2419
>
>They're well worth a visit if you're ever in Montreal.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Ray Whitley, Jensen C-V8 II, 104/2308
>
>PS: Did you know Peter Ustinov once did a guest road-test of the MG 1100
for Sports Car Graphic? 1962, I think, & very funny.