Car Pins

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Pins
From: WATSON@wmich.edu
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 08:21:50 -0400 (EDT)
While attending a local British car gathering, I encountered a sales person
who was offering a wide selection of British car pins.  The pins were silver
and baked enamel in the shape of most LBCs.  I looked carefully for the
Triumph section and found many TRs but no Spitfires.

I WANT ONE...or even two.  Would prefer a Spitfire 1500, yellow, but will
take a Spitfire Mark III, red or yellow.  If anyone on the net happens to
come across a Spitfire pin peddler, I would gladly pay for a couple of pins
and postage to Michigan.

Also, I'm still looking for the ever illusive Spitfire Mark III, late '67
through '68 (the real thing, not the pin).  Do you think there are any left?

Margaret Watson   '78 SPIT
margaret.watson@wmich.edu