Re: taillamp lens glue

To: AMACE@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Re: taillamp lens glue
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 94 10:29:14 CST
> Also, is there a good adhesive for regluing such lenses?  Superglue
> never seemed to work for me with plastic lenses.

Testor's model cement, available anywhere plastic models are sold.
Get the toxic stuff in the orange tube, the non-toxic version in the
blue tube doesn't work nearly as well.  Use sparingly, as it works by
melting the plastic together.  And don't sniff it too much.
--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA

"Guess I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue"
                        -- Lloyd Bridges, in the movie 'Airplane'