TD question - joining the registrer

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TD question - joining the registrer
From: Doug Phillips <Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 1994 08:09:20 -0400 (EDT)
Oops. My errant finger deleted the address of the SOL'er interested in
receiving the information on the New England MG T Register. I also deleted your
e-mail address. Sorry! Could you resend it directly to me please? I copied the
application and classified sections for you this morning. There are several
"fair" TD's advertised for between $10k and $15k, and one '51 TD listed in
Ontario for $9,000 in "excellent mechanical condition", but "fair" cosmetics.
You do not need to own a T series, or any car, to join the NEMGTR. Dues are
$35.00 per annum and include a subscription to "TSO" ("The Sacred Octagon").

Doug

* Doug Phillips (Douglas.W.Phillips@Williams.edu)/Williamstown, MA/ '52 MG TD *