Re: Any suggestions concerning t

To: British-Cars@autox.team.net, POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU
Subject: Re: Any suggestions concerning t
From: Marcus Tooze <tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 12:58:36 -0600

> I tow all sorts of things with my '88 Aerostar too.
> I don't think I would be good for regular (say weekly) towing a big
> trailer, but for the occational boat or car trailer it works
> great.
> The ultimate, of course, would be  a big pickup or a suburban.

For an occasional tow, a small truck with  even a small engine is fine.
I pulled my maverick ( a fine beast) 150 miles with a chevy s10 w/ 2.9l
6 cyclinder. The Mav weighs close to 3000ib and the trailer (a rental) was
made for a backhoe I think(!) and weighed a ton too.

It was FUN....especially when you went around a corner and the back end of
the truck started lifting of the ground because the trailer and car wanted
to keep going straight....

Marcus