Re: Any suggestions concerning t

To: <British-Cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any suggestions concerning t
From: "POCHE@music.loyno.edu" <POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 94 12:25:47 CST
SendMail TO(BritCars) Subj(Re: Any suggestions concerning t) File(NOV08943.oma)
BlackTiger Mailer - Msg Created 11-08-1994 .. 10:58:53

>Date-warning: Date header was inserted by INDYVAX.IUPUI.EDU
>From: harrold@INDYVAX.IUPUI.EDU (Dick Harrold)
>Subject: Re: Any suggestions concerning the perfect tow vehicle?
>
>Brian  -  I pull an 800 pound trailer with a 2,000 pound Model T Ford on it
>all over the place using an '88 Aerostar with a six up front.  I don't
>travel the mountains and wouldn't recommend this rig for that, but it gets

...SNIP

I tow all sorts of things with my '88 Aerostar too.
I don't think I would be good for regular (say weekly) towing a big
trailer, but for the occational boat or car trailer it works
great.
The ultimate, of course, would be  a big pickup or a suburban.

Once I rented one of those U-Haul car transports.
Those things are over 2000lbs EMPTY!. With an MGB on a
2000lb + trailer, I found out what is TOO much for the
AeroStar :-(

Louis Poche' - POCHE@music.loyno.edu