Re: Katana Carbs

To: Bwfox@aol.com
Subject: Re: Katana Carbs
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 1994 12:58:37 -31802 (PST)
On Mon, 7 Nov 1994 Bwfox@aol.com wrote:

> Maybe SU has stopped making carbs, but apparantly Stromberg Zenith has not.
> Find a September 1994 issue of Popular Mechanics.  There is an article on a
> trainer aircraft made in Germany, the Katana.  A picture of the
> engine shows what appears to be a CD175 perched right in the middle!  Maybe

> Barry W Fox          Bwfox@aol.com      65 TR4A  CT51681L

High above the ground, life on the line, with a Zenith Stromberg
Carburettor working reliably under the hood?  I guess I see where the
name "Katana" comes from.

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '67 Spit-6   '74 TR-6