Hardtop Seals (fwd)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardtop Seals (fwd)
From: Jim Fink <hershfld@email.unc.edu>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 1994 10:48:37 -0500 (EST)
Hi, sorry to bomb the list but my mail to you bounced....guess I copied
down your address incorrectly,

anyway here's a forwarded version of my response.....

anyone else gotten in touch w/ Custom Hardtops or replaced seals in these
tops....

any other ideas on where the WATER comes down through the dash from....

I thought from around the wiper arm holes....are there supposed to be
any seals around these mounts.....?